New Weather Forecasts at FTO

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, please join me in welcoming Scott Braaten to the FTO staff in the official capacity of Weather Forecaster.

Having our own forecaster on staff will further differentiate FTO from the other snowsports websites available on the Internet. Scott Braaten's Ski Weather will provide Scott's commentary and prognostications on ski weather across the U.S. Scott's weekly columns will focus on the upcoming weekend's weather that's of interest to skiers, discuss large scale weather patterns, and include a small scale analysis of any pending storms. Updates will be issued as necessary during stormy periods. Scott will explain various weather phenomena and what they mean to skiers and riders.

Scott starts off his new role this week because there's Another Significant Storm System to Affect the Sierra and Wasatch this week. Scott's regular columns are the perfect complement to the forecast information available at the First Tracks!! Online Weather Center, keeping you up to date with weather that affects skiers and snowboarders around the world.

All of our weather products, including Scott Braaten's Ski Weather, are available via the drop-down Table of Contents in the blue menu bar atop our pages.

Congrats Scott!I enjoyed your expertise last season when you posted as "Powderfreak".
Do you get a company car?
((*
*))NHPH

Boy, Mark.
:shock:
You have been working too hard. Make sure you give yourself a BIG RAISE and a BONUS.

Who's next? Les Otten (on the counter-point side), he has been known to write in the No-Bulls once in a while. :lol:

Hey guys,

I'm very glad to be joining the Firsttracksonline team. I'll try to post here as often as possible and answer any other questions.

Weather, particularly winter weather, is a passion of mine as well as an obsession. I'll try my best to keep you guys informed on where and when the snow will fall.

-Scott

sbraaten":70snx7gy said:
Weather, particularly winter weather, is a passion of mine as well as an obsession. I'll try my best to keep you guys informed on where and when the snow will fall.

-Scott

You're in the right place; looking forward to your reports 8) .

Back