Wednesday night chat

Frankontour

Hey, now that we have a chatroom directly in the forum, we could restart those EPIC chats of the wednesday night :)

This system should work REALLY better than the old system, even though Marc won't be able to punch us with a skipole when we're writing something against him ( :lol: )

As we're in october, I guess the chats could be weekly as soon as now, but I let the "grand-guru" Marc confirm his intentions about this...

I'm giving it due consideration. The fact of the matter is, however, that trailing attendance last year gave rise to their demise. Let's see how effectively this gets used as traffic builds on the new boards, and I'll base my decision on that.

Admin":30pr2pts said:
I'm giving it due consideration. The fact of the matter is, however, that trailing attendance last year gave rise to their demise. Let's see how effectively this gets used as traffic builds on the new boards, and I'll base my decision on that.

I thought it was closed due to too many "His Editorship" jokes. :lol:

I'll drop in from time to time if you restart it.

I vouch for starting the chats again... if there is low attendance I'm always happy to discuss skiing with myself

Sven

salida":38cywsqi said:
this week??????????

It's up to y'all. If you want to make an informal go of it at 9pm EDT, fine with me. In fact, it's yours to use anytime you want to schedule anything. If attendance is decent I'll make it official.

Back