Bretton Woods 12/10

NHpowderhound

Brought my 8y/o son with me for his second day on skis. I spent friday driving around in the snowstorm getting skis and boots for my son and my bindings for my rock skis.
Conditions were very good on all of the open terrain. PP prevailed until early afternoon when it became just a little scratchy in the centers of the trails. Liftlines were nonexistent even with the ticket scanning.
I couldnt have been more proud of my kid. He had a ball!It was such a great feeling seeing him linking contolled turns and the enjoyment from it. He couldnt wait to hit the little fun box set up in the learning area. I couldnt belive how well he did jumping on and almost over the damn thing time after time! The last time he hit it I could hear two guys standing next to the box telling him he maywant to slow down a bit. But my son just launched it and nearly cleared the whole damn thing. I watched from behind as he went airborne, body pitching forward, and landing on his face and chest. He loved it. He stood up and punched both fists in the air. He's hooked.

((*
*))NHPH

Attachments

• Kotey 010.jpg
    Kotey 010.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,661
Back