Indy Pass

ChrisC

I received notification that the Indy Pass is back on sale and am off the Waitlist. I am not going to purchase this year (my code is below), but it is quite the deal for the Northwest resorts:
  • Montana SnowBowl
  • Big White
  • Apex
  • Castle Mt
  • Mt Hood Meadows
  • White Pass
  • Mission Ridge
  • 49 North
  • Silver Mt
  • Lost Trail
  • Tamarack
  • Brundage
  • Red Lodge
  • Powder Mt
  • Sunlight
I bought their Spring Pass for << $200 in 2021 for a NW road trip and used it quite a bit. Seems like this would be a no-brainer for @snowave.
Not sure what are blackout dates are, but some resorts include every weekend.

And Greek Peak is on there too! :p:D;)

1697213639916.png

I’m getting a free Indy Pass from NASJA again this season. I also have Powder Alliance as part of my free age 70 Mt. High Pass. I doubt will get the use out of Indy that I did in 2021.

I’m getting a free Indy Pass from NASJA again this season. I also have Powder Alliance as part of my free age 70 Mt. High Pass. I doubt will get the use out of Indy that I did in 2021.

The Indy Pass is a bit regional. The best areas are either in:
  • NorthWest
  • Northeast
  • Mid Atlantic
The Midwest looked OK.

The Northeast had:
  • Saddleback
  • Cannon
  • Waterville
  • Jay Peak
  • Bolton Valley
  • Magic Mt
  • Berkshire East
  • Catamount

The Powder Alliance is a nice arrangement.

@ ChrisC

I have a midweek pass to Brundage, and full pass at Tamarack this year. I didn't get the Indy Pass this year, as last season I barely "paid it off". I do plan to maybe do a road trip to hit 49 North this winter and also Whitewater (not on IP), but decided it wasn't worth the $200 add on at the time, and definitely not worth the $300 it is now. I did get one for my wife, however as she will use the 2 days at Tamarack and also 2 at 49 N. If buying at the time of the regular pass sale, it was only $200... so still worth it for her.

I may go back and get it again next year though, if I plan a trip to use it at more than 1 ski area.

I had surgery on my arm a bit over 2 weeks ago (torn labrum and bicep tendon from 2 yrs ago from ATV flip) . Recovery is going well, and Doc thinks I should have no problem being back on the mtn by Christmas, if not earlier.

Back