So is the Eastern season done now?

Spensar

:lol: I like to lurk and see where you guys have climbed to squeeze another shot out of the ski season. I half expect to see a skier behind a 4 rink arena with a big snow pile from the zamboni linking a last turn or two.

Spensar":3k8sjzun said:
:lol: I like to lurk and see where you guys have climbed to squeeze another shot out of the ski season.

Did some laps on 130 meters vertical (427ft) on Sunday. That is slightly smaller than Vorlage (140m) and bigger than Parkenham (80m), but much more fun. \:D/

When I have some time, I'll post a report. No digital pics, so if you want to see some pics, you'll have to wait a bit. :lol:

Attachments

• post-13-1180891369_thumb.jpg
    post-13-1180891369_thumb.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3,790
  • post-13-1180891239_thumb.jpg
    post-13-1180891239_thumb.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3,801
Patrick":65omn3a7 said:
AlpineZone":65omn3a7 said:
This is the latest report from a resort I've seen
And I thought that Frankontour was the only one silly enough to do stuff like that. #-o

Frank has a report up from June 3rd at Mt. Avila (next to St-Sauveur).

Wow! I'm impressed and frightened. Not sure where the line is between skiing and molesting a pile of snow.

Patrick":2eqrujg7 said:
So is the Eastern season done now?

It ain't over...still a few crazies out there getting some Eastern July turns. :mrgreen:

I'll watch for you on the zamboni snow pile beside the Orleans Rec centre, or maybe the Sensplex in Kanata since it has 4 sheets of ice. :lol:

Back