Tony..dont be so modest

I never thought that I'd see the words "Tony" and "modest" used in the same sentence. :wink:

Admin":3e2lab17 said:
I never thought that I'd see the words "Tony" and "modest" used in the same sentence. :wink:
Well, across all posts on all forums over the last 10 years there's a 87.3% correlation that given a positive ascendency of the current moon phase and powder of at least 6" or more during any arbitrary 4.7 day time span ........

How long until we'll see a post in the Comments section of the article ripping the author who didn't mention that you shouldn't go to Jackson (rated #1 in the article) in March?

tony's the sh** ........ not just for his record keeping but .......he's fun to ski with .......and he's snorkeled in rangiroa and skied in new zealand........ better than i can say for myself ... :-D

SKI-3PO":3s0ktksx said:
How long until we'll see a post in the Comments section of the article ripping the author who didn't mention that you shouldn't go to Jackson (rated #1 in the article) in March?

Well, he kinda alluded to it when mentioning east-facing coverage's disappearing act.

Chris called me a couple of months ago. I can tell my info has influenced his list for a few places vs. last year. As noted before it's tough to do this by formula.

Back