Wildcat 2/10/07

salida

Pretty good.

Cover was solid on snowmaking trails and a bit manky on nonsnowmaking trails. Rocks abounded actually. But it was another good day on the hill.

Thompson brook was a mank-fest. Soul searching to say the least. Ended up a little off the beaten path in there was well, resulting in (g)narly ice flow hip check.

Anyways, mountain is looking good and will be prime with another 2 feet or so. Main trails were really seeing the hurt of the wind the past week.

Porter

salida":1ub546ts said:
Thompson brook was a mank-fest. Soul searching to say the least. Ended up a little off the beaten path in there was well, resulting in (g)narly ice flow hip check.

Anyways, mountain is looking good and will be prime with another 2 feet or so. Main trails were really seeing the hurt of the wind the past week.

Porter

What do you mean by that?

It means there was a lot of rocks, stumps, iceflows, downed trees, and other obstacles. Even with the new 2 feet, I would still imagine its in rough shape.

porter

salida":2ic2j6nl said:
It means there was a lot of rocks, stumps, iceflows, downed trees, and other obstacles. Even with the new 2 feet, I would still imagine its in rough shape.

porter

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probly stay to the well known inbounds stashes.

Back