Sugarbush video 03/04/05: "The Fall Guy"

:shock:

1) if you don't fall you're not trying hard enough - It is apparent I try very hard...

2) when there is such lovely fresh snow it is important to fully expose yourself to it and not just let your feet/legs get all of the glory

3) good editing indeed - those wipepouts were extracted from ~1000 hours of footage.....
:lol:

Elvis":3kyi0o05 said:
:shock:

1) if you don't fall you're not trying hard enough - It is apparent I try very hard...:
Okay, okay... you get the "Avis Award"!

:2) when there is such lovely fresh snow it is important to fully expose yourself to it and not just let your feet/legs get all of the glory:
Ummmm, excuse me?!... this was Sugarbush, not Brokeback Mt!

:3) good editing indeed - those wipepouts were extracted from ~1000 hours of footage.....
Uhhhh actually, I believe it was more like five minutes.

BigDaddy":qb3pcial said:
Admin":qb3pcial said:
Great editing work!
Thanks!!! I'm more than happy to publically abuse my friends! Where do I go to pick up my Oscar?

Great stuff!!! =D>

Looking forward to your next film, although some of your friends might not want to ski with you anymore. :lol:

riverc0il":3om1h613 said:
Patrick":3om1h613 said:
Looking forward to your next film, although some of your friends might not want to ski with you anymore. :lol:
with friends like that....
No one ever made it this town without stepping on a few toes... besides, if he didn't fall so much, then it would have been so booooooorrrrrring!

BigDaddy":132a29yp said:
No one ever made it this town without stepping on a few toes... besides, if he didn't fall so much, then it would have been so booooooorrrrrring!
your posts have been anything but boring, so i guess you have a point. :lol:

i guess any one that skis with you and falls gets what is coming to them! :wink:

When Bigdaddy called and said "lets go to Sugarbush tomorrow, leave ~5 home ~6....there really isn't a whole lot of hemming an hawing/chin scrathing going on.....As the featured "fallin' but able to get up" "skier" I can assure you I'm ready to go again.....My skiing is often best described as a series of linked recoveries anyway...Cheers!

Now if I could only get him to tune up his wagon in time for halloween!!!

edit - you know its getting serious when its March and you're looking forward to trick or treating with the kids and you make a mental note to wear your helmet.....

Elvis":2crtkrv3 said:
tick tick tick - 237 days til Halloween
You have to learn to windsurf and I have to get a life!...

...besides, there's gotta be a tuckermans outing or Spring fling in the near future?

Back